Self Assessment Tax Returns

self-assessment-notice-to-complete-a-tax-return-320x210Self Assessment Tax Returns

If you have income other than from employment you normally have to submit an annual Self Assessment Tax Return.

It pulls together your income from all sources, ie employed income and self-employed income

A Self Assessment has to be submitted and any Tax Due has to be paid by 31st January following the end of the tax year.

Normally these are submitted online.

If you run a small business, you will need to keep records so you can produce a set of accounts and work out your profit to go onto your Self Assessment Tax Return.

Contact me now to complete your 2018-19 Tax Return